I have successfully loaded data into a few databases using the trial version of SQL Data Generator (220.127.116.116) and would like to interleave the generated data with known test data. For example;
1. Load known test data set a
2. Generate 1000 rows of test data using SQL Data Generator
3. Load known test data set b
4. Generate another 1000 rows of test data using SQL Data Generator
5. Load known test data set c
So far, when I use SQL Data Generator to load the table, it wipes out the existing data and in the example above leaves me with just items 4 and 5 - the last set of generated data and my data set c.
Does anyone know whether it is possible to interleave the data as per my example?