The simplest way to populate your database with test data.
Can anybody guide me on this--
1. I had generated data in a database
2. then saved the project abc.sqlgen
3. I had modified the data in abc.sqlgen
4. How can i load this data in sqlserer 2005 in 'xyz'database
Help you be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:05 am
Does the database in the SQL Server 2005 server have the same schema as the abc database? If so, you can just edit the project and change the server and database name in the connection properties.
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:32 am
Return to SQL Data Generator Previous Versions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests