ftp://support.red-gate.com/patches/Depl ... Oracle.exe
Iâ€™ve been concentrating on internal stuff like moving the source code and ensuring the builds and tests are functional.
However Iâ€™ve also added a few features, primarily...
- Improving the Materialized View support - grants, complex queries, column aliases (Schema Compare, Source Control)
- Population is now parallel (Data Compare)
- 100 times speed increase in date time comparison (Data Compare)
- Service name connections (Source Control)
- Target column type mismatch when columns excluded (Data Compare)
- "Test" connection button (Data Compare)
- Increase timeout (Schema Compare)
- Allow out of line constraints in table sql (Schema Compare, Source Control)
Please let me know if you give them a go.