A SQL Server Management Studio add-in to source control your database in Subversion or Team Foundation Server.
1 - Will Source Control 3 be supporting the new Team Foundation Service (The hosted version of TFS on visualstudio.com) - if so, is there an ETA on that?
2 - Is there an easy way to migrate SC3's Source Control from SVN to TFS - taking care to migrate previous versions and history too?
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 am
Thanks for your post.
1. Team Foundation Service has been supported since SQL Source Control 3.1. You can find the documentation here
2. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a good way to do this. See the following thread:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1077 ... svn-to-tfs
I hope this helps.
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:12 pm
- Location: Red Gate Software Ltd.
Return to SQL Source Control Previous Versions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 0 guests