We've just released a new version of Deployment Manager - v1.0.14
The Deployment Manager Team have put a new 'point' release of Deployment Manager up on the Red Gate website. Existing users can update to this version by going to the Updates option in the Settings area of their Deployment Manager Web Interface.
What’s new in Deployment Manager v1.0.14?
- * Improved installation experience, including automatic IIS installation and configuration
* Usability improvements
- * Dashboard no longer wraps
* Login using email address as well as username
* Hint text removed from input fields
* Action links in tables are always visible
* Tasks tab is now a part of Settings
* Release number links in Project > Releases are now correctly styled as links