SQL Storage Compress (v6.1) and HyperBac Components (v5.8.0) have been released.
(SQL Storage Compress is powered by HyperBac technology)
Installer version: 188.8.131.52
Service version: 184.108.40.206
Driver version: 220.127.116.11
SQL Storage Compress: 18.104.22.168
New Features / Bugs Fixed
SQL Storage Compress
- SQL Storage Compress online help has been reviewed and updated.
- It is now possible to create a compressed database on a SQL Server 2012 instance via the SQL Storage Compress GUI. (HBO-178)
- SQL Storage Compress GUI will now correctly report the “Summary of savings”, for SQL Server 2012 instances with zero or one databases. (HBO-181)
HyperBac Engine / HyperBac Driver / Utilities
- HyperBacSupportInfo.zip: Output file is now called SupportLogsAndSystemData.zip.
- The HyperBac Driver should no longer cause a Blue Screen if an error occurs while the driver is being loaded into the Kernel. (HBD-11)