SQL Doc 2.1.2 fixes a bug with extended properties not showing correctly (internal issue number SDOC-1467).
Please upgrade by selecting the Help > Check for Updates... menu item in SQL Doc. If this doesn't work for you, then you can download the update directly.
- Licensed users of SQL Doc 2: SQL Doc will remain activated when you install SQL Doc 2.1.2.
- Existing users of SQL Doc 1 without the Support and Upgrades package: You will have a trial license when you install SQL Doc 2.1.2. To continue using SQL Doc after the trial period, you will need to purchase a new license.
- Existing users of SQL Doc 1 with the Support and Upgrades package: If you already have a valid license number for version 1 of SQL Doc, purchased with the Support and Upgrades package, then you can use the same license to activate SQL Doc 2 manually.
SQL Doc 2.1.1 - December 2011(version 184.108.40.206)
- Support for SQL Server 2012: SQL Doc 2.1.1 will now be accessible from within SSMS 2012's Object Explorer menu.
- SQL Doc's output will now say "SQL Server 2012" rather than "SQL Server Denali".
- This error has been fixed: "Unable to cast object of type redgate.sqlcompare.engine.statistics to type redgate.sqlcompare.engine.relationalindex"
SQL Doc 2.1 - November 2011(version 220.127.116.11)
- SSMS integration – generate documentation from the context menu in the Object Explorer
- Continuous integration support - specify your documentation output folder from command line with the new /outputfolder switch (relative paths are now allowed)
- SQL Server 2008R2 support