We're pleased to announce that SQL Backup 7 has been released. This is a major release and includes new features to make it easy to verify your backups.
• Create scheduled restore jobs to restore the latest backup each time the job runs – the backups do not have to exist at the time the job is created.
• Create scheduled restore jobs to restore specific backup files which already exist.
• Run a database integrity check as part of a scheduled restore job.
• Drop a database following a scheduled restore and database integrity check.
• Create a reminder to verify backups from the Schedule Backup Jobs wizard and launch the Schedule Restore Jobs wizard populated with details from the backup job.
• Include CHECKSUM in a backup from the Back Up or Schedule Backup Jobs wizard.
• Create copy-only backups from the Back Up or Schedule Backup Jobs wizard.
• View results of CHECKSUM and DBCC CHECKDB from the Activity History.