SQL Connect v1.0 is now available. It was released on April 24th 2012 after 5 months of Preview releases. It is a Visual Studio add-in to help you develop and version control databases. Download it here.
• Develop databases in Visual Studio alongside application code
• Track and share changes using your source control system
• Query databases and execute stored procedures from Visual Studio
• Set up a local dedicated db for each developer. Contact us if you would like advice on this (email email@example.com).
• Do not use SQL Connect on your production database. Instead, it should be used on development databases.
• Suggestion Forum - for new ideas and feature requests
• Support Forum - for any questions/problems you have (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)