I have discovered a bug in SQL Search 220.127.116.11. I have read similar threads and tried forcing a reindex, then I found and deleted all the cached index files from %userprofile%\\appdata\\local\\Red Gate\\SQLSearch 1\\Indexes\\. Neither of these steps changed the observed behavior. I am running SQL Server Management Studio 2008 R2 SP1, 10.50.2500.0, on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit.
The problem is searching for *= with "All Objects" and "Exact Match" selected. The "All Objects" option brings back no results at all. However, changing the drop-down to "Views" brings back one result, and changing the drop-down to "Procedures" brings back five results.
This is very important to me as I am checking my database for SQL 2008 readiness and have come to depend on SQL Search.