I have very poor vision and I like to run Windows (Windows 7) with the default font sizes beefed up. If you size the fonts to 125% or 150%, certain elements in SQL Doc are not accessible. Most notably, the "Edit..." links that you use to edit Table and Column descriptions are not visible and there is no way to scroll to see the links.
To change your default text size in Windows 7, you can do the following:
* Right-click the desktop and click Personalize
* Click on the Display link in the lower left corner of the window.
* Change the radio button to 125% or 150%
* Log out and log back into Windows
* Open SQL Doc and connect to a database
* Expand a database and click on the Tables folder
* If you can see the "Edit..." link, then edit the Description extended property of a table or column and create a long description with no line breaks.
* The edit links will magically disappear and you won't be able to scroll to see it
There are also a few places where the UI is out of whack, like on the Help -> About window. If you open this window, you can't see the version number of the product.
Is there any workaround for this (besides resetting the text size to 100%)? I am running SQL Doc version 188.8.131.523 (yes, I had to scale my text size down to read the value).