We sell a commercial .net component (dll) that is obfuscated with SmartAssembly 6.
A customer contacted us regarding use in SharpDevelop 4. He is able to compile and run apps built in SharpDevelop.
However, in the SharpDevelop IDE, code completion/Intellisense does not work. After typing an object's instance name and a period, rather than popping up intellisense showing the component's interface, nothing happens. I confirmed this on my copy of SharpDevelop 4.
Using the same dll, I verified proper code completion/intellisense operation is Visual Studio versions 2005, 2008, and 2010 on the same PC.
I took it one step further and used the non-obfuscated build of our dll and found that code completion/intellisense started working in SharpDevelop.
Looking for some direction about how to diagnose, who to contact, etc.