- - Static Data – Source control your lookup/reference data alongside your schema directly from SSMS
- Shared Model – Know who is making changes to the shared database, commit only your own changes by default, and we fixed the conflict issue (You will need to unlink and relink any existing linked databases if you want to change to this model.)
- Evaluation Repository - Try out SQL Source Control with a local repository to have a quick and easy evaluation
Download SQL Source Control v2 for SVN/TFS Users
If you are using VSS, Vault, Vault Pro (Fortress), Mercurial, GIT, or any other source control system, then sign up for our Early Access Program to get information about releases that support these systems.
We need your feedback:
- If you have any issues, please post them on this support forum or contact our support team at email@example.com
- If you have any suggestions for new features, enhancements, or things you would like to see, then please vote or comment on our Suggestion Forum