We've just released a new build of the beta (184.108.40.2064) for Schema Compare for Oracle, mainly bugfixes.
* Fix for foreign keys on disabled indexes throwing a null ref exception
* Fix for tables with XML TYPE columns throwing a null ref exception
* Configure Sync Script page in the sync wizard now appears if you change a NULL column to a NOT NULL column
* Fix for VARCHAR2 columns declared with Character semantics having incorrect length
* New error handling dialog to allow users to email us the stacktrace and last run query results
* Small performance improvements
* Updates to the Options help text
* Minor UI fixes
You can download the latest build from here:
Schema Compare for Oracle
Feedback is always welcome. Please let us know what you think, which object types to support, which features you'd like to see, etc.
To give us feedback or sign up for notifications of updated releases, please visit http://www.red-gate.com/OracleSchemaCom ... alfeedback