We're pleased to announce the release of our Early Access Program for the new PST Importer.
The PST Importer allows you to:
- Search your network for PST files
- Report on all files discovered, including file owner and Outlook profile owner where available
- Select PST files to import into Red Gate Exchange Server Archiver
- Import additional PST files located manually (e.g. from file servers)
- Optionally create placeholders for imported messages in Microsoft Exchange Server
The PST Importer consists of an agent, deployed to the computers you wish to search, and an administration console and associated Windows Service. The console must be installed on a computer with Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2007 installed in order to import PST files.
To join the EAP, please see this page. Please post any suggestions or issues you may encounter on this forum.