Thanks, David. Just noticed your post.
We're running RGDM v188.8.131.52 now. My Firefox is now on v28.0.
There's a clear improvement! Thanks for your work on this.
The page is now stable for long enough that we can work with it.
It still leaks memory, but now it would take hours rather than minutes to exhaust my system.
We'll look forward to more performance improvements for running a big environment.
I repeated the Perfmon logging procedure and made a new chart.
This time I cleared the cache and closed all tabs before opening the environments page.
At 19:06 I started monitoring the memory use. It was around 150 MB.
When I opened a tab on the environments page the memory jumped up to about 300 MB.
I scrolled down the page to collect the version number.
The memory started to increase steadily.
It starts to get spiky about six minutes in (19:12).
When I ended the monitoring at 19:20 the local minimum had crept up to about 650MB.
I waited about 15 minutes and Firefox was still running.