The database integrity check metric runs every 1 minute by default. It works by checking the dbi_dbccLastKnownGood date field to find out if the last run was sooner than the configured alert threshold.
So, on the limited information available I would guess that either:
- the dbi_dbccLastKnownGood has not been updated
- the default collection schedule has been changed
- the metric that is checking dbi_dbccLastKnownGood is timing out or returning null or out of date information.
Can you therefore send me the following information at email@example.com
quoting the ticket reference number #13147 in the subject line.
- The SQL Monitor error log files
https://documentation.red-gate.com/page ... d=20743048
- The Base Monitor configuration file
found here: C:\\ProgramData\\Red Gate\\SQL Monitor 4
- The result of this query
DBCC DBINFO (dbname)
[don't forget to edit the dbname]