Download SQL Test 1.5
- SSMS 2014 support
- Latest tSQLt framework is included (1.0.5137.39257)
You need to manually upgrade the framework for any databases you were using with SQL Test 1.0. For instructions, see the full release notes.
- Additional SQLCop tests are included
To get the additional tests for a database you were using with SQL Test 1.0, in the SQL Test window, right-click the database and then click Add SQLCop Static Analysis Tests.
- You can now stop a running test
- You can now rename test classes
- Various UI improvements
Various bug fixes including:
- Fixes for SSMS crashes
- Fix for duplication of test results in messages window
- Process name is now listed as SQL Test
- Test status now remembered on refresh
- Fix for hang on the SSMS Restore Database dialog (SQT-333)