Creating New Application Pool in Agent server

Automated deployment for web applications and databases

Postby Sandeep Gupta » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:37 am

I am saying that i am create package using command, and i want to check that which package version i was already created on DM?

So i can create new packge with different version using Command.
Thanks
Sandeep Gupta
Sandeep Gupta

Postby DavidSimner » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:40 am

In the Settings tab, you can go to Package feeds. Then click Test for the feed the package is on. Then enter the name of the package, and click Search.

The most recent version of the package will be listed.

That having been said, if you're using either the Deployment Manager SSMS add-in or the Deployment Manager VS extension, we automatically suggest a default sensible package version by incrementing the last version number, as well as displaying the last version number for reference, so you only need to search the feed if you're creating the package in some other way.
DavidSimner

Postby Sandeep Gupta » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 am

Yes.. you are right i know all the things, but i want any other way to check version using Command Prompt.
Thanks
Sandeep Gupta
Sandeep Gupta

Postby DavidSimner » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:56 am

Deployment Manager is built on top of NuGet, and the NuGet command line can do what you want.

http://docs.nuget.org/docs/reference/co ... st_Command has the details, but basically you want "NuGet.exe list ..."
DavidSimner

Postby Sandeep Gupta » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:14 am

i am using stylecop in Visual Studio then getting this issue, pls see below...

And if it is publish normal using Web Deployment , then it is successfully Publish and then going to publish your Publish to Deployment then can't publish and gives error and then Build the solution can't find any error in the solution.

I can't continue work on that i have also a suggestion is that if Release is in process and it take to much time then i think here is stop button to stop the process of release.
Thanks
Sandeep Gupta
Sandeep Gupta

Postby Sandeep Gupta » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:37 am

Hello...

I think Visual Studio Plugin is not suppport to Visual Studio 2012 but it is work only in Visual Studio 2010... Please check plugin is working in VS2012 and VS2013 or not?
Thanks
Sandeep Gupta
Sandeep Gupta

Previous

Return to Deployment Manager