I am getting an error message "The list of changes to commit is out of date, so the commit was refused by the server." The fail happens on the Sending Files to Source Control.
SVN 1.8 (TortoiseSVN)
RedGate Source Control 3.4.8, 3.4.10, 3.5.1
How to reproduce
1) Create a new repository folder
2) Commit all items
3) Open the SVN Repo-browser
4) Copy to ... new branch location
5) Backup database from Shared DB location, which has more branch adjustments
6) Restore database to local "dedicated" environment
7) Link new restored database to this branch (Dedicated)
Try to commit, failure
The reason for step 5-6 is because there is another database that my developers are using to develop against a branch; we want to have an SVN branch that matches the new database schema/data set branch. If people need more information about steps and "how" in this scenario, I'll answer; however, I won't answer questions about why (unless it leads to a solution), or I haven't clarified, but I should've been able to describe why enough to provide context.
Any help to get this working, that would be great. Thanks.
Greg L. Wright
Sr. DBA \\ Consultant