Monitor, diagnose and receive alerts to problems across your SQL Servers.
I keep getting the following error:-
An error has occured. Try refreshing the page: the problem may be temporary.
When I view the error details i get this listed 3 times:-
Unable to connect /Alerts/Inbox/ChannelsData
The only way that it seems to clear is to close the tab in the browser (chrome as IE is to slow) and re-open it.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:12 am
- Location: Devon
I am the support engineer that is investigating this issue you have reported. I am really sorry about the inconvenience this is causing on your side.
Please can you confirm the following:
- version of SQL Server hosting the RedGateMonitor database
- Have you always encountered this error?
- Have you recently started encountering the error message when the database grew to 100GB?
- Are you able to let me know if you are able to purge the size of the database down to 50GB? What is the current purge settings?
Thanks for your patience and feedback in this matter.
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 am
Return to SQL Monitor Previous Versions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests