I'm pleased to announce that we shipped Deployment Manager v1.1.10 today.
What is new in Deployment Manager v1.1.10?
- * Copy Project - duplicate an existing project with all its variables and steps
* Variable usability improvements – improved discoverability of web application deployment variables
* Initial creation of website is now done automatically
* Raven DB upgrade – Deployment Manager now uses Raven DB version 2, which includes improved security
* SQL Server database deployment bug fixes
* Bug fixes
We want to hear from you
When you've tried Deployment Manager v1.1.10 we'd love to hear what you think:
- * If you have any issues, please post them on our support forum or contact our support team at email@example.com.
* If you have any suggestions for new features, enhancements, or things you would like to see, then please vote or comment on our Suggestion Forum.