Here is the link and the steps you should take:
1. First, locate the configuration file on the machine where the SQL Monitor Base Monitor service is hosted.
Location: C:\ProgramData\Red Gate\SQL Monitor
File Name: RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Service.exe.settings.config
2. Make a copy of this file and name it something useful like RedGate.Response.Engine.Alerting.Base.Service.exe.settings.config_backup
This will act as a backup of the configuration file so that your changes can be reversed.
3. Download and run the SQL Monitor Configuration Editorftp://support.red-gate.com/patches/SQL_ ... Editor.zip
4. You will be prompted to "Load a configuration file". Find the .config file detailed in step 1.
5. You will be presented with a list of all the configuration options available. These relate to each item in the polling schedule. Any check box which is un-checked automatically uses the default. For example, to disable the performance expensive collection for the Top Queries feature, simply check the "SQL Server Top Queries" entry and select "Disable" from the drop down menu. Hopefully each entry is sufficiently self-explanatory.
6. Once complete, click "Save Changes" and restart the SQL Monitor Base Monitor service. If you have any unexpected results then please delete your edited configuration file and rename the copy (then also restart the service).
Hope that helps