No error messages.
My project loads/runs without leaks without using SmartAssembly. I even demoed Memory Profiler to try to find an issue, and there was none, on an un-SA'd assembly.
I did an SA project in 32-bit using just merging/embedding since that seems to introduce the least amount of change to my code. The dll loads and runs fine on 32-bit. Then I copied the dlls, to 64-bit (built with AnyCPU). The dlls would not load. Finally, I copied the SA settings and transferred my license to the 64-bit, and compiled a new SA assembly. This one loads and runs on 32-bit and 64-bit, which led me to my conclusion.
For the memory leak, it never occurred on 32-bit. On 64-bit I went through starting with only embedding/merging and the leak did not occur. The leak only occurred when Dynamic proxy references were included.