I disabled overhead correction but that didn't help.
The 200 ms I measured using DateTime.Now before and after that method call.
I send an email to Red Gate Support <firstname.lastname@example.org>, subject "RE: Your Red Gate Forum Topic: F0069192", with a screen-shot in ANTS Performance Profiler showing the problem I'm facing.
GetPriorityList() method call takes 2,636 ms (Wall-clock time with Children), inside that node we have JIT overhead with 2,339 ms, inside which we have other JIT overhead with 0,001 ms and Profiler overhead with 0,001 ms.
It seems that it's from JIT overhead, but when I'm running without ANTS profiler started there is no overhead.[/img]