I am using ANTS memory profiler to profile my ASP.NET web app. However, I hit this error when I take snapshot. I am running under Windows 7 64 bits machine, however my web app pool is set "Enable 32 bits".
My web app is running fine if not launch from ANTS.
Windows cannot access the file C:\\Windows\\assembly\\GAC_MSIL\\System\\18.104.22.168__b77a5c561934e089\\System.dll for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program IIS Worker Process because of this error.
Program: IIS Worker Process
The error value is listed in the Additional Data section.
1. Open the file again. This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again.
2. If the file still cannot be accessed and
- It is on the network, your network administrator should verify that there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted.
- It is on a removable disk, for example, a floppy disk or CD-ROM, verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer.
3. Check and repair the file system by running CHKDSK. To run CHKDSK, click Start, click Run, type CMD, and then click OK. At the command prompt, type CHKDSK /F, and then press ENTER.
4. If the problem persists, restore the file from a backup copy.
5. Determine whether other files on the same disk can be opened. If not, the disk might be damaged. If it is a hard disk, contact your administrator or computer hardware vendor for further assistance.
Error value: C0000185
Disk type: 3