I've had a chance to try this out with Vault, but I can't reproduce the behaviour either.
This is how I tested it, maybe you can spot what I'm doing wrong:
1) Created a database called 'Test'
2) Linked to Vault repository
3) Created table 'Table_a'
4) Checked in, this was revision 596
5) Deployed revision 596 to another database (Test_B)
6) Outside of SQL Source Control I added a file text.txt to the repository. This was revision 597
7) Set revision 597 as the source and compared to Test_B. This was reported as identical (is there you would expect a drop of Table_a to be scripted?)
Added a view 'View_a' - this was revision 598
9) If I deployed 598, it added the view to Test_B
10) Set revision 597 as the source. This time it wanted to drop the view, but that's only because it was created in a later revision, so it worked as I expected.
Is this different to the behaviour you're seeing.
Could you send any reproduction steps that I could try out?