Monitor, diagnose and receive alerts to problems across your SQL Servers.
1. Click an Alert
2. Click the "Configure Alert" link.
3. Click the "All servers" link.
4. Make the change and Apply.
Upon return to the Alert, only the "Alert Inbox" link is visible - the Newer and Older links that should be next to it have gone AWOL.
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:42 pm
- Location: Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Thank you for letting us know.
I have replicated this on my test machine and have logged at report in our bug tracking system. Reference: SRP-7593
Technical Support Engineer
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:44 pm
- Location: Cambridge, UK
Return to SQL Monitor Previous Versions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests