I'm running a .Net 4 site running on IIS 7.5 built on the DotNetNuke framework. The site has performance issues, so I'm using ANTS performance profiler v7.3 to try and diagnose. The profiler works fine, but produces the following output:
As you can see from the screenshot, roughly 95% of the time is spent either Waiting for synchronization or sleeping, and the code which generates the page accounting for the remaining 5%. There isn't any call tree/graph to navigate for these, so I'm a little stuck, and don't even know where to begin looking.
Could you possibly give some clues as to what kinds of things cause the profiler to output these results, so I have a rough starting point?