yesterday I upgraded to the version 10.2.0.696. Since the upgrade I have some strange behaviour.
Everything of this points happens if I compare a script folder with a database
(SQL Server 2008 x64 SP1):
1. In the script folder there a missing schema defintions in the script folder by tables. Thats all right because the tables are on PRIMARY. Now SQL Compare shows the tables as different but in the Diff Viewer the "ON PRIMARY" is shown in the script folder version, but it is missing in the file. So it is not possible to see what will be changed. I had to deploy against the script folder to see what has changed. If I open the table file of the script folder. I can See that SQL Compare has added the "ON PRIMARY" to the table definition. This is not a problem. But the problem is that the Diff Viewer do not schow the differences.
2. The same with collations. Tables are marked as different but the Diff Viewer in SQL Compare do not show any differences.
Hope this helps to find the error.