* we changed index name on PK.
* run SQLCompare to get proper scheme upgrade SQL script
* run this script on SQLAzure, got an error: ... Table without clustered index is not supported...
* SQLCompare tries to drop all constraints including PK constraint
* then rename the index and create constrains back
this works fine except PK constraint!
why don't you follow the script SQLCompare creating for PK column type change? In that case, SQLCompare does NOT drop any PK constraints on target Table but:
* drops only FK constraints
* creates an duplicate table (with right names, types etc)
* moves date from original to a new table
* drop original table
* re-name the new table into original name
P.S. "ignore constraints/indexes names" setting is not an option.