I have sucesfully started to use SmartAssembly in my company and this is the infrastructure I have:
- SA 6.5 with Pro edition
- Custom error configured to use http://mywebserver.local
- Custom error saved on mysqlserver.local
- SA 6.5 dev edition to read the errors
- SA internal web server installed
- SA configured to use internal web server and mysqlserver.local
Is it correct this configuration?
How I can view the web page showing the errors like the one provided by the SA demo? I do not want to use the client of SA to read the error but I want to provide a centralized page for everybody.