We're pleased to announce that SQL Source Control 3 has been released!
http://www.red-gate.com/products/sql-de ... e-control/
What's new in v3?
Migrations (custom change scripts): you can now create, store and share migration scripts for accurate, automated deployment using SQL Source Control and SQL Compare.
For more information on Migrations see: www.red-gate.com/supportcenter/Content/ ... Migrations
Other new features:
* Performance improvements (further work is planned on this for v3.1)
* Unlinking a database now deletes the workspace files on disk
* Users are warned about connecting to Production Databases
* Loads of other bug fixes
Please provide us with feedback:
* If you have any issues, please post them on this support forum or contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you have any suggestions for new features, enhancements, or things you would like to see, then please vote or comment on our Suggestion Forum, http://redgate.uservoice.com