The SQL Source Control v2.2 Release Candidate is now available with the following improvements:
- Object Filtering - exclude objects from source control
- Browse repositories on linking to source control (TFS, SVN and Vault only)
- Improved Performance when switching between Commit/Get Latest tabs
Download it here:
http://downloads.red-gate.com/EAP/SQLSo ... .16_RC.zip
SQL Source Control 3 - what's coming up next
We're starting to work on the next version of SQL Source Control. To find out more about the new feature, and to help us implement it to satisfy your needs, we'd like to ask you to complete a short survey. As an added incentive, we're giving away five $50 Amazon vouchers as part of a prize draw.
You can find the survey here:
The closing date for survey submissions is 15 July 2011.
Please provide us with feedback:
- If you have any other issues, please post them on this support forum or contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any suggestions for new features, enhancements, or things you would like to see, then please vote or comment on our Suggestion Forum, http://redgate.uservoice.com