SQL Source Control v1.0 is now available. It was released on June 30th 2010 after 6 months of Early Access and Beta Releases. It is powered by SQL Compare Pro and finally brings all the benefits of source control to database developers. Download it here.
• Completely integrated into SQL Server Management Studio
• Connect your database to your existing source control system (Subversion or Team Foundation Server)
• Know who changed what, when, and why
• Help the whole team stay in synch by easily getting the latest database version
• Save time and eliminate mistakes by deploying database changes using SQL Compare
• Use your own local dedicated db for development. If you require a shared db or for more information about the dedicated model, see our whitepaper.
• Do not use SQL Source Control on your production database server. Instead, it should be used on development servers.
• Suggestion Forum - for new ideas and feature requests
• Support Forum - for any questions/problems you have (or email email@example.com)