1) Ooops. Thanks very much for reporting it. We will have to wait until 5.1 is released to fix this.
2) We’ve tried several times, and it’s in JIRA, but the source code view just doesn’t want to play. The most likely problem is that the font being used in the source code view doesn’t have the right glyphs. You can change this in one of the settings files though so trying to change it to another font that you know does have the character glyphs is a good move. The file’s called “PerformanceProfilerUISettings.xml” and is in the same directory as the log files (Help > Open Log Folder...). You can see the setting here:
I have installed Code2000, but still get the same results, but in a different font!
It's obviously something to do with the 3rd party control the program uses, a pity as this spoils an otherwise first class program. Isn't it always the way, when something is outside of your control, that's what is going to let you down