Chris Auckland wrote:Looking at this again, you could create each of the scripts first using SQL Compare (and data compare for the data), and then package the set of scripts using SQL Packager, then you could accomplish this using a single package.
(If you want to package a new install, use SQL Compare against a blank database.)
1. Create the script for the fulltext catalogs / tables with fulltext indexes
2. Create the script for other schema objects
3. Create data scripts using SQL Data Comapre
4. Copy them all into a single sequential .sql file
5. Use SQL Packager 6 to package the complete script
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests