Documents SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 databases.
Generated html files missing encoding information in header and therefore displayed incorrectly when comments in SQL code contains national characters.
1) Add next tag to <head> section
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8"/>
2) Encode comments in html presentation of SQL code as numeric character references (&#) as this do in another places of html page.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:24 am
Thanks for your report and I am sorry you have encountered this issue. I have logged it in our bug tracking system and it will be considered for a future release of SQL Doc.
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:32 am
This is resolved in SQL Doc 2
which has now been released.
Red Gate Software
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:22 pm
Return to SQL Doc Previous Versions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest