We are pleased to announce the release of SQL Response 1.1. Please use the Check for Updates function from your existing installation. You can also download the SQL Response 1.1 release from:
Bug fixes of SQL Response 1.1 include:
• Trial licensing now works with time stamps
• Email links now work in all situations
• Performance counters are correctly reconnected when box is restarted
• Installer for SQL Response Alert Repository can now allow “LocalSystem”
Previous SQL Response History
We are pleased to announce the release of SQL Response 1.0.
SQL Response enables you to monitor the health and activity of your SQL Servers.
To get a free 14 day trial, download SQL Response from the product pages on the website.
Features of SQL Response include:
• Low-impact monitoring. No components are installed on SQL Servers.
• Works 'out of the box' with sensible default settings that can also be quickly configured to suit your environment.
• Filter and save views for a quicker analysis of groups of SQL Servers or alerts
• Immediate alerts when a problem occurs. The tool can alert by email, but you won't be bombarded by duplicate emails if the problem persists.
• Direct emails for specific alert types to different email addresses.
• Disable specific types of alerts on selected jobs, disks and databases.
• Key performance statistics gathered whenever an alert is raised, and presented in an intuitive interface.
• Capture SQL Profiler trace data for a closer diagnosis of problems. You can also opt to turn off the collection of SQL trace data for specific servers.
• Prioritize alerts by low, medium and high levels.