Love it, but a few notes/bugs that are making my life harder as a user:
- * Top of my list - right-click -> Remove Assembly removes the assembly from the list, but does not unlock the binary file. Ergo the solution cannot be compiled in VS and re-analysed in Exception Hunter without first closing Exception Hunter.
* Analysis of mscorlib methods is required every time Exception Hunter is executed. This takes a long, long time. This combined with the first note, makes for a very slow progress.
* The output stack trace is displayed in no particular order, as far as I can tell. Ordering by line number descending would be a nice option.
* The method list is ordered by member name descending. Ordering by method signature line number descending would be a nice option.
* Setting up a queue of methods to be analysed would be nice, allowing me to tick 5 modified routines, then return to a completed analysis after a coffee or two.
* As already covered in <this post>, the cancellation of analysis could be a bit more intuitive.
I mention the line number ordering as modifications are been made on-the-fly, and right-click -> Open with ... functionality is rendered useless once an early method is modified in a code file.
Regardless of the above issues, I expect I'll be using this application for many years to come.