There haven't been any schema changes. What happened is I accidentally deleted the tables in one of our production databases. Before I did anything else I backed up the log file. I was then able to restore that from a backup made much earlier in the day. I took a more recent backup, that I couldn't get applied on the server, and applied it to a development copy of the database. I then tried to use the software to apply the changes that happened after the backup but before I dropped the tables.
Upon closer inspection I also noticed that the record information (sorry, I'm typing this from home) that appears on the bottom of the screen when you select a item in the top part of the screen, also has every column twice. When you clicked on the second column, for instance, to get information out of it for a long text field, it threw an exception (I think it was a null value one).
Hope this helps out some.