System.StackOverFlow Exception

Undo for SQL Server.

Moderator: eddie davis

System.StackOverFlow Exception

Postby cbrancke » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:05 pm

Hi,
Log rescue has successfully recovered all the tables in my application, except one with about 200,000 records in it. When I click on the \"DROP TABLE\" record in the grid, I am getting \"System.StackOverflowException has occurred\" with some debuggers listed; the Rescue app closes.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris
cbrancke

Postby Brian Donahue » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:55 pm

Hello Chris,

Sorry for the delay in answering. Can you please write to support@red-gate.com and get Log Rescue 1.1? Thanks.
Brian Donahue

Postby ElliotRodriguez » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:12 pm

I am not sure which version is provided with the Rescue Bundle, but I have also run into this error.

This error appears to be thrown when I select a number of transactions from within the log and attempt to generate an Undo script.

I am also getting another error (see other thread).
ElliotRodriguez

Postby James Moore » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:07 pm

If you can please email support@red-gate.com and we can let you have the latest version of Log Rescure to see if this resolves your problem.

Many thanks,

- James
--
James Moore
Red Gate Software
James Moore

Postby ElliotRodriguez » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:46 pm

I have downloaded the patched version, as instructed, but the build is gimped; I cannot generate undo or redo scripts from the transaction logs.

Each time I do so, I get a dialog box indicating the feature is not available in the evaluation version and that I should purchase the full version.

I dont have a problem buying the software, but as of now your website describes the download as \"fully functional\", and to be frank, I am not 100% satisfied with the currently available trial version (see posts about StackException and Resource file errors).

I am a very happy license holder of SQLData Compare, but this so far has not looked promising.
ElliotRodriguez

Return to SQL Log Rescue