SQL Server performance monitoring and alerting
Moderators: eddie davis, priyasinha, Adam, chriskelly, Chris Lambrou, Chris Spencer
A couple of my monitored servers are getting this error: Connection Failed (Internal SQL Monitor 3 error). The exception message varies though.
- Value does not fall within the expected range.
- An item with the same key has already been added.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:32 pm
Thank you for your post.
Please can you send the following information to email@example.com
quoting the support ticket reference F0071025 in the subject.
- a screenshot of each exception message you are seeing (the high level messages you have indicated are quite generic).
- the SQL Monitor error logs as describe in this document:
http://www.red-gate.com/supportcenter/c ... M_LogFiles
- confirmation of whether you have installed the SQL Monitor components on the same machine and the current size of the data repository database.
Technical Support Engineer
- Posts: 330
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:44 pm
- Location: Cambridge, UK
Return to SQL Monitor 3
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest