Single-click script execution on multiple SQL Servers.
Moderators: JonathanWatts, Anu Deshpande, dlkj, Colin Millerchip, Michelle Taylor
I am only testing this tool but some features are missing:
1. I run long scripts, I need the execution end time or duration.
2. When executing I want to know what Databases started execution.
3. copy result set with headers
4. It would be great if you can define a parameter (@redgateDB) that at runtime would be replaced with the server.database
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:22 am
We have existing feature requests open already for 1 and 3 (SE-673, SE-637). I'm unclear on 2 and 4.
If you could clarify, that would be great.
I suspect (4) may already be available from SQL Server (@@DB_NAME, @@SERVERNAME) but I'm not sure what you want to do with the variable.
- Posts: 6670
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:48 am
Return to SQL Multi Script 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests