More information on the new migrations feature can be found here:
http://www.red-gate.com/products/sql-de ... /migration
To sign up to early access notifications, visit:
* Rerunnable scripts - options to add existence checks and DROP/CREATE.
* Recently used servers – We remember the last 5 connections now.
* Migrations feature: you can now create, store and share migration scripts for accurate, automated deployment using SQL Source Control and SQL Compare.
* The migration feature enables database continuous integration.
* Different tables and columns can be mapped, which means renames will no longer be regarded as DROP/CREATE.
* Transaction Isolation Level can be specified as an application option.
* Maximize button added to sync wizard
* Extra change tracking bug fixes
* Disabled triggers now detected
* Other bug fixes
If you have any feedback about v9.5, please let us know on this forum or contact our support team at email@example.com