SQL Source Control v2.2 has been released and introduces object filtering and repository browsing when linking!
What’s new in SQL Source control v2.2?
- Object Filtering - exclude objects from source control
- Browse repositories on linking to source control (TFS, SVN and Vault only)
- Improved Performance when switching between Commit/Get Latest tabs
- Bug fixes
Please provide us with feedback:
- If you have any issues, please post them on this support forum or contact our support team at email@example.com.
- If you have any suggestions for new features, enhancements, or things you would like to see, then please vote or comment on our Suggestion Forum, http://redgate.uservoice.com
Red Gate Software
SQL Source Control Project Manager