.NET obfuscator and automated error reporting
Moderators: Luke Jefferson, melvyn.harbour, dom.smith
I have set the e-mail address field of the Automated Error Reporting feature to a valid address but I don't receive any e-mails when a user sends an error report.
What could be the cause of this?
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 2:55 pm
So you can view the error report from within SmartAssembly but you're not getting the notification email.
Can you please
- double check that the email address is correct ?
- check the spam filter
Also you could try
- using a different email address (say a gmail or yahoo account).
- generating the exception and sending the error from your machine (to ensure it's being sent properly)
Technical Support Engineer
Red Gate Software
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:39 pm
Return to SmartAssembly 6
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests