When static data is committed from server A, a conflict shows with Get Latest on server B but data is identical.
Steps to reproduce:
* Database A is under source control on server 1.
* Select static data from table X.
* Commit the static data.
* Go to server 2 which has a copy of Database A.
* Link database A on server 2 to a database already in source control.
* Get the latest changes.
* Notice that there is a conflict of the static data in table X, but the database version and the source control version are identical.