Provides intelligent code completion for SQL Server editors.
Moderators: David Atkinson, Anu Deshpande, Luke Jefferson
Just installed prompt And have some questions/Suggestions ..
1) Is it possible for Prompt to search using any part of the name object (not just columns ) names it suggests ? Rather than having to type the start of the object name ?
2) Having Activated Aliases for tablenames , Then when using the "column Picker" the Prompt does not input the alias name when choosing columns unless the alias has already been written when the column picker is activated, even though the alias is displayed in the prompt . Is there a way to amend this ?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:58 am
Many thanks for your post.
1. I guess you can give our product SQL Search a try as SQL prompt is a code completion tool and SQL Search is a Search tool for SQL Server databases. You can download the product from here
2. I am struggling to understand the requirement can you kindly explain the same with an example?
- Posts: 692
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:53 pm
- Location: Cambridge
Return to SQL Prompt Previous Versions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests