BUG: non-English characters displayed incorrectly

A free Management Studio add-in to search for SQL in your databases

Moderators: JonathanWatts, David Atkinson, Anu Deshpande, Paul Stephenson, Michelle Taylor, Mike Upton, Adam, justin.caldicott

BUG: non-English characters displayed incorrectly

Postby Evgen_S » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:53 am

Hi, i've a problem with this product.

Scripts of found objects with non-English characters in the text displayed incorrectly.

Thanks.
Evgen_S
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 am

Postby David Atkinson » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:55 am

Thanks. Is there any chance of pasting the characters in the forum thread so when we fix it we can make sure that it works in your case?

Kind regards!

David
David Atkinson
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: Twitter: @dtabase

Postby Evgen_S » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:33 pm

incorrect:

IF db_id(@ÈìÿÁÄ) is null
begin
raiserror('Óêàçàííàÿ ÁÄ íå íàéäåíà.',16,1);
end;

correct:

IF db_id(@ИмяБД) is null
begin
raiserror('Указанная БД не найдена.',16,1);
end;
Evgen_S
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 am

Postby David Atkinson » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Thanks!

For your reference, this bug report is logged under SDI-136.

We'll let you know when we've fixed it.

Regards,

David
David Atkinson
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: Twitter: @dtabase


Return to SQL Search 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests